Sunday, July 18, 2004

Knitting at 108* Degrees

I'm knitting and now I'm blogging!!  So many of you already online have inspired me to do this.  And, when its 108* outside -- a typical Las Vegas, Nevada heat, it's common sense to stay inside.  Learn something new.  Knit.  Blog.  Read.  Knit.
 
This past week I've been kniting dishrags for my neighbor, Ike.  He's my 'adopted Dad' and I'm his 'adopted Daughter.'  So, if it's dishrags he wants...then dishrags he gets!  I'll upload pictures later after I get this blog thing down.
 
Welcome.  Please stay cool and drink lots of water....no matter where you live!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.