Friday, May 30, 2008

Got Kids? Read This About Global Warming!


Scientific Assessment of the Effects of Global Change on the United States
A Report of the Committee on Environment and Natural Resources
by the National Science and Technology Council
May 2008
2.8Mb pdf download
With all the interesting weather this past few years, it will be interesting to see what the summer will bring in the desert.
I don't ever remember having a Memorial Day under 90*, let alone at 70*. No complaints, it was great. But when we normally have 100* Memorial Days, something is off somewhere. I'm hoping we're not in for June, July and August at 115* plus. Guess we'll see.
Simply Recipes' "Mom's Chili Beans"

"One swallow does not make a summer, neither does one fine day; similarly one day or brief time of happiness does not make a person entirely happy"

Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin Fonner Andersen said...

I'm in your blog, bugging you;)

I decided to check my archives;) and guess what, the second Crochet Fantasy magazine I picked up is the one you are looking for with the "Technicolor Jacket" by Ellene Warren......
So maybe we can work out some sort of trade or I could loan it to you or what...
let me know...
Robin

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.