Monday, July 13, 2009

Capital Reef Sunrise

Wow. It's been years since I've been thru Zion, Bryce, and Capitol Reef National Parks. Still incredibly beautiful places. And I now have a new super duper camera.

Of course, that requires new software that I don't yet have to work with the images in a way that I want to. So for now, Picasa is still my best choice to get the photos to the blog. Here you go for now.

Luna and I


Sunrise at Capital Reef, Utah


Drove thru Zion, spent a day at Bryce and half a day at Capital Reef. All three were breathtaking. Just go.

"There are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, its melancholy, and its charm."
--Theodore Roosevelt

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.