Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day 2006

While I always have food out for Luna to eat, at Charlotte's house she is served breakfast and dinner. With extra special treats in the bowl. And she knows it.

Luna waiting for Christmas Breakfast w/Charlotte


Another beautiful Christmas tree on display this year!

The Tree


Lobo had knee surgery a few weeks ago, so the back deck is the only place he's allowed outside. Nevertheless, inside/outside, inside/outside....it's a dog's life.

The Dogs


Christmas morning Karen (Charlotte's daughter) came over and we opened presents.

Karen & Luna


Karen, Luna & Lobo


Luna & I


What's in the bag Mom?


Please, one NOW please


I'm freezing up here, put that on me NOW


Karen, present & Tree


Charlotte & Karen for Christmas


Charlotte & I


Karen & the Bag of the season


Charlotte & Platter


C & new coat


Tissue picture


Char & I with Karen's fab Xmas Stockings


Lobo & Char


Lobo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.