Friday, October 24, 2008

Peace Vigil Meditation

Haven't seen "The Moses Code" movie anywhere, but the website is interesting. You can download and watch the movie one time for $6.00. I might do that the next time I have few minutes. Maybe have a few friends watch it with me.

Here is a free online "Peace Vigil Meditation" that you may have time for a listen. I'm not sure how it ties into the movie yet as I haven't done both to the end. Other things to do right now.

78* in the desert. YesssssssssssssssYessssssssssssssssYesssssssssssssss.

Denver Green Chili: Old Fashioned Colorado Green Chili

Note: To make it more 'New Mexico Chile' style, add at least 1 teaspoon of Cumin.

The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.
--- Flora Whittemore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.