Sunday, October 05, 2008

Luna Loves The Ranch

And since she had someone to run with....all they did was run.



The goats are too funny. They follow us everywhere if we're down by the creek. And they're quiet. Since Luna doesn't pay much attention to them anymore, sometimes the only way I know they are behind me is because Travis gets into a herding position. He is a Border Collie and by nature, that is what they do. Sometimes, the goats give me a good scare because I'll turn around and they'll just be standing within an arms reach of me. Sneaky things they are.



Pasture & Trees with Dogs




The San Luis Valley was so beautiful this year. I'm so lucky to have caught it right as it was dressing in its final fall colored gowns of red and gold.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger RVVagabond said...

With my mother's mental health in question, we've been thinking about places where we could buy a manufactured home for her with a big enough yard to build a RV pad for us. New Mexico has been discussed as a cooler alternative to Arizona. Love the idea of four seasons.

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.