Friday, August 07, 2009

July 18, 2004 - Happy Birthday to my Blog!

Wow, five years of blogging was marked on July 18 of this year. Soul Knitting, as a blog, has been an interesting experience. I've learned so much about so many things computer and internet related. There have been days where I couldn't wait to share a story. Or times when I dared not spill my soul. And of course, it's given me a space to share my views on nature and stupid humans, bad food, great poetry and fantastic photography.

Having a space out on the wired world of the internet is an amazing experience. I have made friends online and then followed up in our non-virtual life. Additionally, I have connections to people I've never met. In places I will never get to see. But a part of me is there now. And a part of them is with me somehow. Very Schrodinger's Cat (Copenhagen interpretation.)

To all those that have followed me over the years, bless you. And to those just now finding me because of my 'Clapotis Spreadsheet' or 'dog killing, eating, and pictures of dead dogs hanging in a China market' posts, bless you too. (Many people find me thru those searches......the last one always leaves me perplexed.)

While I started this by writing about my knitting, SoulKnitting kind of turned into a fly-by shot of those parts of my life that I like to share. It has given me an amazing view of myself and the world in this process.

So here's to my blog's next ten years! Now with more dark chocolate and Luna pictures for your viewing enjoyment!

1 Comments:

Blogger RVVagabond said...

A belated Happy Birthday to your blog! I've been neglecting reading my favorites lately and so missed it. I love the fact that we met and look forward to spending time with you and Luna again in the future. Yay blogs and the 'net! Hugs!

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.