Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Well, here is the Mistress of my Universe!!! Little miss perfect puppy in the whole world........Luna Azure.

lunaaugus001.jpg


She IS the world's most beautiful dog, enough said (Notice to Dean and Ann!!). She loves to watch me knit out of the corner of her eye. She's always happy when I'm just sitting and she can lay her head on my legs and sleep.

Here is Bill the Cat, my most favorite non-breathing character. Berkely Breathed's Bill the Cat is no ordinary feline. Below is a short list of what jobs he's done and where he's been:

A presidential candidate, Rasneesh cult member, patient at the Betty Ford clinic, Jeanne Kirkpatrick's lover, a Televangelist, Leader of a Rock and Roll band (Billy and the Boingers), A Russian Spy, presidential candidate again, and a repository for Donald Trump's brain.

He jumped into my knitting world after many years of sitting at my dining room table. Years and years ago, my dear Mother and I found him when I was in Sacramento. It was the day before my cancer surgery. He was a great and fun gift to have in bed with me as support and a reminder of what's really important in life. Since then, I've lost my Mother to lung cancer and I still have to have check ups. But, Bill the Cat and I keep moving along.

So, without further ado, here he is thinking of Jeanne Kirkpatrick and fondling one of my latest scarves. Obviously, Bill The Cat just ISN'T the posing type.





Here's a closeup of the yarn...





I'll post pictures of the white scarf and more Bill the Cat tomorrow!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.