Thursday, July 19, 2007

Look! Poppies!!

I've been gone again.



On a surprise job interview -- as in it came up last minute.



Not for a job where this beauty lives. The job would be in Vegas. But the interview was where a few of these eyeball-burning lovelies reside.



You know how crazy I am for them.


And, I won't tell you much about the job. Because I'm not much on writing about work and work issues in blog-land. I'm just hoping it all works out!!!

One another note, I'm still trying to get caught up in other areas of my life. So, blogging has been....well, there's been none.

I'll try to remedy that soon. As in finish with the old pictures of Santa Fe and San Luis. It would have been done if Blogger and Picasa would let me post more than four pics at a time. I'm just going to have to break down and get a Typepad account where I can do what I want. But I'm not looking forward to moving everything. Because I don't know how to do that. And I know I can learn. But I have so many other things to do that are more important.

::stepping off of whiny box::

Sigh.

And I'm not seeing my Google ads. Are you? What's up with that?

2 Comments:

Blogger RVVagabond said...

Love the shot from underneath the poppies. I too, love the brilliant red of an Oriental poppy.

Fingers and toes are crossed for the new job. I'm sure you impressed the heck out of them!

Why Typepad over Wordpress? I too, am about ready to give up on Blogger. Pah!

3:35 AM  
Blogger Soulknitting said...

Linda, I guess I'll check out WordPress too. I hadn't thought about that. Which one do you think is best?

Oriental Poppies....thanks I didn't know their proper name.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.