Monday, July 09, 2007

Stuck on Ene

Ene has me stuck on row 3 already. I used 12 bizillion stitch markers to keep track of ALL pattern changes. And I'm ONE stitch confused off! Ahhkkkkk!

The 375 stitch cast-on was really NOT that bad (did I just say that?). And the Chart #1 stitch pattern seems easier (so far) than the Flower Basket Shawl I completed. (That's Redheaded Logic for you.......I'm stuck but it's easier.......go figure that style of thinking out.)

So why am I stuck? I can't seem to figure out where ONE decrease is in one section for one stitch.

Obviously, the desert heat has already destroyed this months allotment of brain cells. I wonder if there is any hope of recovery? It's ONLY July!!!

Look at chart. Look at knitting. Count stitches...again....for the 12th bizillonth time. Try to figure out where the 14 stitches become 13 stitches without an obvious decrease.

????????????

Really, I'm working on figuring out going from 14 to 13 stitches. It can't be THAT hard.

Bang head on wall.

Did I mention that I decided to keep knitting with the lace weight Cashwool....but double it?

Continue to bang head on wall.

Back-posted last road-trip Ghost Ranch pictures here.

Side-note: Blogger seems to have fixed the 'edit html' and 'compose' issue. WOOT!!

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
--Thomas A. Edison

2 Comments:

Blogger RVVagabond said...

And I should learn to knit why?????

Teaching Patches to walk on a leash sounds much, much easier. heh.

3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice ranch pictures

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.