Monday, July 02, 2007

It's A Heel

Giddy. Just stupid giddy. I turned a heel. Giddy.



Silly me. I took a sock class to learn a few new techniques. Mainly, how to pick up stitches. Now THAT is harder than I thought it would be. Ripped out my first two attempts with success on my third.



Learning 'short rows' was another reason I wanted to take a sock class. Hehehhhe. Fun all the way around.

And as I prepare for 116* degrees on Wednesday and Thursday, (YIKES) it's nice to have something to think about besides my AC and whether Mr. Tuttles' brains are going to fry.

But it's a DRY heat................. Bite me.

Side-note: Anybody else out there using Blogger unable to switch between 'edit html' and 'compose?' Blogger has the status listed a 'fixed' but I say it just ain't so!!!

Side-note2: I HATE kids and fireworks. BOTH should be illegal.

Simply Recipes' "Grilled Marinated Flank Steak"

"Our national flower is the concrete cloverleaf."--Lewis Mumford

1 Comments:

Blogger RVVagabond said...

Ouch on the heat--we've just had two perfect Ohio days at 80 degrees with NO humidity. A rarity for us.

The sox are looking good!

My problem with Blogger is the html code of my photos becoming corrupted when I switch to the preview mode and then back to edit html. I have to delete the pix and reload them. Grr.

Patches hates kids so we're missed our walk last night--too many young'uns running by the fifth wheel. She gets worse about it as she gets older--now she growls when she hears them, then she hides.

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.