Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bad Knitting Blogger

I really don't know what's up with me. I just don't feel like writing/blogging. Maybe if I blog/write I'll feel like it. Kind of like going to the dentist....you don't want to go, you really don't want to go.....then you get there. You really don't want to be there. Then, you're there. Ok, not too bad. So I'm here. Kinda like getting my teeth cleaned. I'm here now. And both events I know I'll like when they're done. I like that.

Knitting has not been posted on my blog lately which is why I'm a bad knitting blogger. I even (!!!!) put some knitting in the mail yesterday. I knit 2, I SAID 2, itmes for Xmas!

Both items were neck warmers. (Probably still ARE neckwarmers.) I have/had not taken ONE pic of either. And now both live in Washington, so unless Charlotte and Karen take pictures of them and send them to me, I won't be getting a pic of them up on the blog. Considering how I usually take pics of knitting and damn near everything else to share.............see, I don't know what's up with me.

PLUS, I'm currently working on a neck-warmer that's VERY COOL from Jitterbug yarn.

Still, no pictures and very few words for you. I must be working on something else somewhere in my mind.

That's scary.

Or, hmmmmmm.....maybe my fingers are on strike with the current writer's strike. Hmmmm.....

Simply Recipe's "Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Remoulade"

"Some day, after we have mastered the wind, the waves, the tides, and gravity...
we shall harness for God the energies of love...
then, for the second time in the history of the world,
we will have discovered fire..."
--Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.