Friday, January 25, 2008

"Inside-Out" Textured Neckwarmer



I've been knitting some. This is the "Koigu Inside-Out Textured Neck warmer." Except that I am making it in Colinette Jitterbug "Jay-85" instead of Koigu.

It's a neck cowl really. A big circle to pull over my head and down to my neck. It should be nice and warm in this very cold weather we've been having. It was 37* at 2:30 p.m. the other afternoon. That's very, very cold for Las Vegas.

Lots of different stitches.


I love the lacy loops.


Jitterbug is knitting up nicely.


I understand Jitterbug 'blooms' a little after washing and becomes softer. Woot!! I'm looking forward to making some socks from this yarn too.

All Recipes' "French Onion Soup"

"The cart before the horse is neither beautiful nor useful."
--Henry David Thoreau

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger RVVagabond said...

Lovely colors--lake colors! The neck warmer will go well with your coloring. It's just a shame you have to have a neck warmer in LV!

Not much warmer here in Florida, either. We're hoping that's temporary!

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.