Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Black Clapotis III

Three summers in the making, she is finally done!! Black Clapotis III.


All cotton. For our desert heat.


She is 'flatter' than the wool Clapotis' I have made. And larger too, even though I made her to pattern specifications.


And of course, I used my Clapotis Spreadsheet.


I've very pleased with the final result.


Long rivers of black cotton.


Cool breaks of drop stitches.


A perfect cover-up for the shockingly cool 65* interior temps of city buildings...

...from the 112* desert heat here in the city.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger RVVagabond said...

Lovely, absolutely lovely.

I'll catch up to you later. Still not online, moving to Cinci on Friday to start dealing with the estate. Mom is not doing well either. Gah.

Thanks for a spot of beauty in my life.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love the spreadsheet, it has made the clapotis so easy...thank you.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.