Saturday, December 13, 2008

Winter To Dress The Desert Floor Soon

Winter is going to dress the desert floor within the next few days. Brrrrr. Glad I have some great holiday music, steaming hot coffee and lots of soups! Plus I still have to get my Christmas email cards out. That is always fun to sit and do.

I brought back a HUGE squash from New Mexico that will be roasting in the oven today for soup. Yum. With Green Chile Sour Dough Bread. More Yum.

Or I could do this:

Simply Recipes' "Butternut Squash with Browned Butter and Thyme"

Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.
~Author unknown, attributed to a 7-year-old named Bobby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.