Monday, April 27, 2009

That Mr. Tuttles (Again)

Mr. Tuttles. Just saying his name is fun. He always makes me smile when I see him out in the back yard somewhere. Luna must feel the same way because she starts 'singing' to him when she sees him. She has a perfect howling tune that she serenades to us both.



You'd never think a desert tortoise could be so engaging. But Mr. Tuttles is. I miss him in the winter when he is hibernating. And I worry about him when I don't see out and about for a few days in the summer.


I just love that Mr. Tuttles.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger RVVagabond said...

It would seem that Mr. Tuttles eats off plates that are nicer than mine! Heh.

Nice to see he's out and about again. Hope you and Luna are well. Denny and I are hanging in, but hard at work on Mom's house and all the accompanying "stuff" one has to deal with. I'm SO looking forward to a romp with Luna at Red Rocks!

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.