Friday, August 06, 2004

Almost HOT for Vegas!!

You know, we're usually already in the 100*+teens by August. We're lucky this year...since I've lived here FOREVER I know HOT. And, THIS isn't it. Of course, 'it's a dry head.' Yea right. But it is hot outside nevertheless. And even though my NEW weather station gizmo says it's 101* outside, I'd like to remind you that it's 101* in the SHADE. So, I'm going to move it to the Front door in the shade and see what it says.

I've finished another scarf and now MUST start on dear Karen's thongs. I'll post pictures of those when I done.

Happy Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.