Monday, August 30, 2004

MORE Computer Hellllll

The 'ol laptap must be on it's way out. Besides NOT wanting to hold on to a fresh version of WIN ME (crap program), my LCD screen went out. Werid. So, I'm back to my very OLD desktop unit to check email and stuff....very, very, very slow.

But, I have been knitting, 'cause I'm trying NOT to throw computers out of the window...I'm sure you understand. AND, I'm so excited, I picked up an AbFab Throw in 'Sedona' which I'm going to do in the 'scallops' pattern. So I've been practicing...and IT'S NOT coming out with the stitch pattern as written. Of course, I'm probably just NOT knitting it correctly. So......I have to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Computer and knitting hell. Jes, guess I'll go get a coffee .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.