Monday, August 15, 2005

My Cat Hates You....Hhehhehhhehhhe

Some of the 'cat' sites are just toooooo funny. I just found MyCatHatesYou which had me laughing so hard, I was in tears!!! How do people come up with these captions?

Spook

"'Just sizing up your grave, never you mind."

Pippin & Marie

"Tell the others...we attack the humans at sunset! uh, and sorry about the pink basket."

Marius & Demona

"'How the hell can WE help you find your dick? Does it look like we have microscopes?"

JTG

"First, those birds. Then, you."

Charlie Murphy

"'Here is where your frikking data went... asswipe."

I'm just dying here. OMG, how funny is THAT????? Here's more: Wesley Buckaroo and Stuff On My Cat. But it is going to take forever to to thru MyCatHatesYou because I start laughing so hard I start crying. Then Luna thinks something is wrong. Poor Girl. But I'm just laughing in a fit. These people should do a book.

All this funny stuff makes me miss my Dusty Cat so much. Sure am glad other people 'share' their cats! I just love the internet sometimes...toooo much funny stuff.

And in KNITTING NEWS, yes, I said KNITTING NEWS, I worked on a ROW of FBS last night. Which I now have to tink back. And that's ALL I'm going to say about THAT.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

My favorite was the cat in the van, looking over the man's shoulder saying: "Sorry about the mess, but those damn kids just wouldn't shut up."

Glad you're laughing today!

Nancy

2:12 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Ok, that is just way too freaking funny!! I was crying laughing at some of those pictures. I could make my own site from my cats antics.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.