Friday, July 29, 2005

Drive Terrorists & Redheads Crazy.....

35 kbps!!! Yes, my cellular connect speed is 35kbps. (Banging, banging, banging, banging head on desk.) I'm thinking this is a perfect torture for all Terrorists. Just sit those small boys down in front of a confuser with a cellular internet connect. Lucky for me that the KingMan of Highspeed Internet Connect shows up tomorrow. I think I'll ravish that Cableman when he's done.

Update 8/1/05: FINALLY have high-speed connect but still can't get 'Hello' to load pictures. Hruumph. Cableman didn't get the high-speed connect correct on Saturday; hence no ravishing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean you are HOME?

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Becky...alas she's still far, far away I think...

Sad times, sad times...LOL

5:15 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Cableman better know his stuff. Redheads can be.......intense when they want something badly.


eehhehehehe (I'm a redhead too, I know this to be true)

3:53 PM  
Blogger Soulknitting said...

test comment from kim

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.