Saturday, August 20, 2005

Pretty Stitch Markers from Becky

I just got a gift in the mail from Becky at Knitting Interrupted!! How pretty are these stitch markers? How nice to receive a present from Becky, who is one of my favorite 'unmet' internet knitting buddies!! I just LOVE them. Homemade. And SOOO much prettier than my 'soda-straw' stitch markers, don't you think? And look at the very cool stamps. I just love stamps.

Cool Gift & Stamps


These colors are so me too. Very desert-like in hue. Thanks Becky! Hugs from me. Kisses from Luna.

Beautiful Handmade Stitch Markers


And, how cute are these guys? Sorry I can't find the link now.

Naturemade Baby Hedgehogs


Update: Here's the link: Tech Gadgets Blog and yep, they're real!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Cute hedgepiggies!

The stitch markers are beautiful.

How's home after all your wandering?

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay I have to ask. Are the hedgehogs REAL? As in living breathing little buggers?

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking what Becky's thinking...are those little buggers REAL????? How freaking cute! Spill it girl!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.