Tuesday, August 16, 2005

You Could Win This......

Becky's Shetland Tea Shawl


I can't believe after ALL THAT WORK and such a BEAUTIFUL ending, that Becky is raffling off her hand-knitted Shetland Tea Shawl based on "A Gathering of Lace." It measures approximately 51 inches in diameter and is very delicate and light. You could use it as a shawl or a tablecloth or a wall hanging. It would be a perfect gift for anyone who appreciates delicate things.

Visit Becky at Knitting Interrupted if you would like to join in the raffle. Or email her at thecountrygirl@gmail.com.

RAFFLE DETAILS: Raffle tickets are $20 USD and only 20-25 tickets will be available for purchase. Don't forget....the holidays are coming up!!!

I worked on FBS last night. I'm starting on REPEAT #10!!! And, still plugging away at Black Clapotis! We're having humid but cool weather which makes for nice knitting on the patio in the evening for about 15 minutes. Then, into the house for cooler temps. Still working on getting thru mail, catching up on bills and doing laundry. What a mess I make sometimes. And I haven't trained Luna to pick-up after me yet. SHE is perfect and NEVER makes a mess. Good girl that she is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Humm, how do I convince my husband that I need $20? lol

It's been in the 90's and 90% humidity. I've been crocheting some on a scarf, but it is soooo hot. Oh well.

Give Luna a hug.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.