Friday, March 30, 2007

Over 10,000!

Heh. My hit meter just went past 10,000. So, a big thanks to you for wandering by and having any interest in my weird and wandering thoughts about life.

And yes, there is knitting. This blog did start out as a knitting blog. Mostly to learn how to blog. And then it was really fun to become part of the knitting blog community which is pretty extensive. And shows up when you write about knitting! I've learned an incredible amount about knitting and blogging since I started both. And I've made online friends that knit and don't knit. It's an interesting world out there.

Yesterday, I DID go to my LYS and knit. I truly sat down and knitted with a few people there and then we went and ate Indian food. Oh my, I LOVE Indian food. It's been at least six months since I've had Indian food and I am always amazed at the lovely tastes.....so different than other food. So yummy.

Knitting? Pictures? Here you go:


My lovely Super Model Perfect Puppy Dog with a small neck scarf that is being made for my 'sister' Karen in Washington. I think it will be just in time for Easter!

Simply Recipes "Pasta with Tuna, Arugula, and Hot Pepper"

When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
--Mark Twain

1 Comments:

Blogger RVVagabond said...

Congratulations on 10,000 Kim!

Love the colors in the new scarf and how it will brighten up a dreary Washington winter day!

Denny and I never tried Indian food, shame on us. What would be a good dish to try as a novice?

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.