Monday, July 23, 2007

Ene & Sock Two

Ene has been a slow go. I've had to 'tink' back at least three times. But last night, I made some forward progress. One half-row tinked back, two complete rows knitted forward.



There is the 'time' window or maybe I should call it the 'brain' window. I don't seem to be a daytime knitter. So for the few free evening hours I like to knit, they seem to be divided into 'brain' and 'no-brain' knitting.

Ene is still in the 'brain' category. It's lace. With a chart. And zillions of little yellow stickies are the only thing trying to keep it all under control.

My sock knitting, for the most part, is brainless knitting. Since I've learned Magic Loop Sock Knitting, everything except the heels and toes is one BIG unending continuous loop.



Pretty simple now. We'll see how I do one my next one.



The New York Times has a great recipe article up -- "Summer Express: 101 Simple Meals Ready in 10 Minutes or Less." Cooking anything for more than 3 minutes is NOT something I ever like to do when it's over 105*. So some of these recipes are great!

Lastly, we had RAIN last night. WOOT!!!

"I'm worried that the universe will soon need replacing.
It's not holding a charge."

--Edward Chilton

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.