Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Catching Up

That Mr. Tuttles. Could anything be more cute????



Well, I've been gone. Took a road trip. Went thru Arizona, New Mexico and Colorado.

And I'm 'back-posting' because Blogger, BlogThis!, and Picasa STILL suck don't work easily or as well together as they used too. So that means you'll have to go BACK to my posts starting on June 15, 2007, to see where I've been. And I'll add a back-post a day until I'm caught up to Monday, June 25th.

But, for today. Here is where I'm at with my sock knitting. Sock knitting made the time being a riding passenger fly!

Car knitting supreme!


Never thought I'd like knitting socks. Thought sock knitting was stupid. I can BUY socks for a lot LESS money. Let alone the TIME it takes to knit them. Stupid me.

Sock knitting = extreme joy and love. The time spent sock knitting is a unknown corner of some strange universe that swallows you up. Massages you. Makes your brain feel (yup feel) bright colors. Makes your skin glow. Your hair grows faster and there are no fats in any food that you eat the day you knit socks.



It's a parallel universe where all dogs and cats are taken care of, children are well fed and have impeccable manners, the stars are so bright they reflect off of your shoulders with a sparkly charm, gentle breezes filled with ocean smells faintly drift in and out of your senses. And much more.

All for sock knitting. Kind of like Mocha Fraps. Oh no, oh no. I'm kinda known for my addiction to Mocha Fraps. Hope sock knitting doesn't really fall into THAT category. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

Side note: Get your 'carbon profile' score at earthlab.

Simply Recipes' "Grilled Rustic Apricot Tart"

“Men travel faster now, but I do not know if they go to better things.”
--Willa Sibert Cather

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger RVVagabond said...

Love the colors of the socks-I see the desert in them.

Problems with Blogger? I won't even go there...

3:56 AM  
Blogger Tippy Tot Fashions / Textiles 4 Tots said...

You might be able to buy them cheaper and without the time investment, but you can also bet they would be made in China! I love your socks! Glad to see you made it through the heel. Giddy with ya!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.