Monday, February 25, 2008

Dr. George Carlo & EMF/ Cell Phone Dangers

George Carlo, PhD, JD, is an epidemiologist and medical scientist who, from 1993 to 1999, headed the first telecommunications industry-backed studies into the dangers of cell phone use. That program remains the largest in the history of the issue. But he ran afoul of the very industry that hired him when his work revealed preventable health hazards associated with cell phone use.

Dr. George Carlo - Video and Radio Interviews

Crap. I only ever wear my BlueTooth when I'm talking on the cell phone, but I wonder if I should give that up?

And damn, I didn't know that WiFi in schools....the 'dose' is not regulated. WiFi and cell-phone use causes the synapses to not function/grow properly. Are cell phones the cigarettes of the 21st century? Some schools are being advised NOT to install WiFi.

If you believe the doctors, nothing is wholesome; if you believe the theologians, nothing is innocent; if you believe the military, nothing is safe.
-Lord Salisbury, British prime minister(1830-1903)


Let me know what you think of this by commenting below. Thanks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.