Tuesday, March 11, 2008

8 types of income the IRS can't touch (MSN Money)

8 types of income the IRS can't touch - MSN Money

This is an interesting read. Aren't we all in tax mode right now? Damn, I'm sure our government forefathers never envisioned this dark hole of time and hair loss. We pay taxes on things that would cause them to roll over in their grave. I bet at least 45% of our income goes to taxes in one form or another. If I was organized, I'd take a year and log every penny into a Quicken ledger to check it out. But I hate Quicken too. When did that program get to be the computing pig it is? I guess everything having to do with taxes and bills just basically sucks.

Beautiful sunrise this morning though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.