Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cluster Map 2008



My 'ClustrMap' just reset. Above is a picture of the locations of many of my visitors from 2008. I'm always amazed that anybody actually reads my blog except for a few friends. While many are searching for the Clapotis Spreadsheet, most are not.

Spending time working on 'new year' items it seems. Life lists, STILL working on getting rid of half of everything in the house, walking Luna more, etc. Amazing what life will hand you when you ask for it.

I made chicken soup in the crock-pot for sick neighbors today. The below recipe is going on my list for sometime this month. YUM. That and a job.

Simply Recipes' "Lamb Shank Stew with Root Vegetables"

The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.
--- Flora Whittemore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.