Thursday, September 09, 2004

ABFab Almost Success

Well, with Gail's help I finally got the stitch pattern down for my upcoming AbFab. Today, I'm going to Gail's to wind up the hanks into balls (a first) and then start on the throw!! I'm very excited.

My best friend, Charlotte, is currently working on a crocheted Afgan and I think I'll learn the stitch she's doing too. She's leaving me to move to Washington State....I'm so sad for me but happy for her. We've been best friends for over thirthy years. She has always been there for me in every way as a friend. True Blue!!! Other friends have come and gone, but not Charlotte. I'll be so allllll alone!! Jes...

Tonight, a class at Gail's Knits to learn how to knit circles. Should be fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.