Monday, October 18, 2004

Beautiful Desert Day

I am two skeins into my All Things Green shawl. It's really coming out nice. The fringe work will take forever but of well. This rectangle shawl is going to be soooo pretty when it's done. About two more sheins from now!! Did knit for about two hours last night. Great fun.
I'm still trying to figure out the way to get part of the post to show on the main page and the rest on it's own page per "expanded views." Obviously I'm not there yet. All the post comes up in both areas. Waiting for 'Blogger' to email me back and let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Also going to resize pictures. While the blog loads fine on DSL, it's way slow on Dial-up. Less knitting, more computer time. Sigh.

Here is this paragraph that should automatically be posted to it's own page and NOT here. Bet it doesn't work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.