Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I am 'Tubro Charged'....



turbo charged

You are "turbo" charged.

Fast moving and classy, you get things done with
power and grace. Your expensive tastes can be
deceiving, since what you really value is
quality and efficiency. As you're careening
around those corners in life, finishing a dozen
knitted objects each month, stop and smell the
roses. Don't miss the beauty of process!

Too much coffee this morning or what?

What kind of knitting needles are you? Take the quiz at Quizilla


The "Farscape" mini-series on Sci-Fi so I got another 40 rows done on All Things Green last night!! I can't believe how early darkness is setting in. I mean outside. Not in my mind, silly!! Or then......

I just got a note from the 'Knitting Blogs' ring saying that when my blog is viewed in Mozilla it doesn't come out right (so I can't join the ring). Anybody have any clues on what I need to change or how I can see that myself? I use IE 6 as my viewer, so I'm stumped here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.