Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Knitting, see knitting......

Wow, Lake Mead is in full bloom all over the place!! This is from last Sunday...


Lake Mead National Recreation Area

I've been working on a Shoulder Wrap for my friend Ann in Washington state. Sure would like to finish it up before summer hits there. Of course, Washington is about 3 months behind us in Spring's arrival I think. Hehhehhhe


Luna with Ann's Shoulder Wrap

I know, I know, most people hate!!! acrylic. I really like 'Homespun' though. It's so soft. And just look at these colors!!


Lion Brand's "Homespun" in Colonial Posted by Hello

Can anyone help me use the 'read more' tag? I've placed the tags in my template according to their instructions, but I still can't get it to work correctly. And Blogger just sends me the instructions I've already read! I just don't get what I'm doing wrong. I've looked at my template, all code is correct from what I can tell, but it still doesn't work right. Help!

Tonight, I'm working on Clapotis. Maybe some picture tomorrow?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog. Luna is gorgeous!

Wendy

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your posts.

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.