Monday, March 07, 2005

Death Valley in full bloom

Wow!! Pictures will show more than words...

Luna and I in a valley full of sunflowers...



People everywhere, waist deep in flowers.....



Hill and mountain-sides, covered....



Salt Creek, in the middle of the valley, running with water. Guess who played in the mud?



Yes, that's correct. A LAKE!!! Badwater is about 2 feet deep in some spots right now.



There is still LOTS of sand......



Knitting might show up here tommorrow!!! I have my yarn for the FBS and Clapotis. See....



Now if I only knew how to do lace.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.