Thursday, March 24, 2005

Knitting went where?

Keep looking at my projects, wishing I had time to knit. Working and keeping the house/yard up right now is lots of work. Spring cleaning the backyard and getting ready to rip a few trees back to six feet. Amazing how fast Mesquite trees grow. And what a mess. They shed their leaves every March.

So, no knitting. And since my brain has to work for me to work on Clapotis, I'm too tired at night. Need to find some mindless knitting...lets see. What's there.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.