Friday, January 28, 2005

We're in a little cottage from heaven....

Charlotte & Kim's Great Road Trip North 2005
Friday, January 28, 2005 5:25 PM

Lobo writes:

Well, this is the first day in I can’t remember when that I finally got a good day’s rest. You just don’t know how hard it is on me to help drive that van all day. I have to always keep an eye on the road to make sure everything is safe and Mom is always saying, " Look at this or Look at that." I’m telling you, it just wears a dog out....

To top it off every time I lay down, my head and tummy start feeling weird. I got a day off today because they decided they liked this little cabin we’re in (me, too) and I think Mom and Kim are a little road weary too. I got to go for a fun, fun run on the beach with that cute Luna today, and I’m not doing another thing but nap, and maybe look at the view of the ocean from our window.

I’ll probably get Mom or Kim to take me out when a good rain is coming down.. Update...I just got Kim to take me out and the rain was coming down, the wind was blowing, I kept finding all these good smells and then it was over - She made me go back in the cabin... I guess I’ll take another nap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.