Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Yarn Harlot's 'At Knit's End,' showed up in Vegas

Finally found a copy of the Yarn Harlot's (AKA as Stephanie Pearl-McPhee), "At Knit's End, Meditations for Women Who Knit Too Much," bookbookbook at Barnes & Noble in Las Vegas. I was at Borders, obviously foaming at the mouth because the cute guy that looked it up on their computer and didn't find it in THAT store, said he would call across the street to B&N and see if they had it.

Maybe my eyes were rolling or I was twitching or something. Too much coffee? Maybe a crazed look like "if I don't get this bookbookbook soon I'm going to rip your hair out?" I just don't know.....since when does Borders call B&N to see if they can help find what you want?


BookBookBook in feathers & glitter in Las Vegas Posted by Hello

All I can say is thanks Borders. And thanks, B&N. I've now got the bookbookbook and the world can rest a little easier tonight.

Credits: Mr. Bill, Costume Designer & Yarn Fondler Extraodinaire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.