Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Polar Express



Sherri and I went to see The Polar Express in 3-D last night. RUN, do not WALK, to see this movie in 3-D!!! I know it's out in regular format and now on DVD. DO NOT WAIT. Go see it in 3-D first. We had so much fun watching this movie in 3-D, we decided we're going to do it every year to start the holiday right! Fun, heartwarming, amazing in 3-D.

At one point the very tip of the cow-guard at the front of the train stopped right in front of my nose. I'm telling you, this is one big fun movie!!! And you must see this in 3-D! It's a delight for kids of all ages!! And the falling snow.....well, you just have to go see it for yourself. And take those who need a heart warming tooooooooo.

It played at the IMAX here, I'm sure there is one close to you somewhere. I bought tickets on Fandango before I even left the house. That was good too. No lines to wait in. In 3-D, I'm telling you.......go.

Simply Recipe's "Turkey Soup"

Reputation is what men and women think of us,
Character is what God and the angels know of us.

--Thomas Paine

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Oh, you make me want to go!

Now, if I can just convince 'Pup...

I found a link for a recipe for buttermilk pie.

It's basically a custard pie made with buttermilk instead of or in place of most of the heavy cream.

http://southernfood.about.com/od/chesspies/r/bl00510h.htm

This one looks the most like the one my mom uses.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.