Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Crazed

How would you like your Christmas, financial year-end, and New Years’ too end tomorrow? Well, that’s it for me. Stressed? You bet. And, my neck. I can barely turn my head to the right. Owie. Got very intimate with my heating pad last night. Advil is my friend. No knitting. And while there are a multitude of other things happening in life….mine and friends….I just don’t feel like writing about any of it. So, I’ll just change the holiday music and hope you are enjoying your holiday time.

Accidental Hedonist's "Cheese Biscuits"



The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Ugh...what a week for you. I hope today and tomorrow are very stress free. Is December over yet?

10:03 AM  
Blogger RVVagabond said...

Sending Reiki your way if that's okay with you. Hot chocolate with a tablespoon of peppermint schnapps may not help, but it sure is nice, warming and relaxing on chilly, busy days.

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.