Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year's Eve

We spent the evening at Charlotte's daughter and SIL's house for a wonderful party. I'll let the pictures tell the story.

Charlotte & I


Don't Ask


Smiles


More Smiles


Midnight


Hugs


Kisses


Party Time


Charlotte and Me


'Hey'


And Again


Mom & Dot


Showgirl Lineup


Fabulous Start To 2006!!


We all had a fabulous time. There were 'men' here, but they kept going up stairs to do something or were out in the street blowing things up so I didn't get a lot of pictures of the guys. But, nevertheless, fun was had by all. 'Cranium' seemed to be the hit of the night game-wise. I now know....I have failed at humming but do well in the 'data' series. Who would have thunk-it?

Great food and even better friends. I have started the year off well!! On another note, the last Windows Update has wrecked small havoc on my computer...so I haven't spent much time blogging. Computers, kids, dogs and boyfriends.....constant source of updating. Why can't the automatic updating really work in real life?

"Fortune does not change men, it unmasks them." --Suzanne Necker

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

What a lovely group of familiy and....family.

lol

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.