Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Blue Hors Matine 2006 Freestyle Dressage Final Performance

The WEG2006 Freestyle Dressage Final performance of ANDREAS HELGSTRAND on BLUE HORS MATINE. WOW!! Incredible!! White men on two legs can't dance that well! Wow. I've had a number of horses in my life and I can tell you that this horse LOVES what it's doing. And it is also very well loved to perform so well. Incredible.



If you wait a minute, the blog music will stop and then you'll get the full effect when you click on the above video.

3 Comments:

Blogger RVVagabond said...

Wow, just wow. Thanks for sharing the video--you made my morning!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I do believe that mare was smiling...

She knew just what hot stuff she was too.

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this video!!!
I love t watch it... it´s the reason why I´m riding.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.