Friday, April 06, 2007

"I Can Do It" Las Vegas


Photo: Elise at simplyrecipes.com

Coming up May 18-20, 2007, is the "I Can Do It" Las Vegas 2007 Conference at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, NV. I went a few years ago and it was excellent.

Most everyone popular on the mainstream 'spiritual' path will be here:

and many, many more.

If you can't make it, the I Can Do It! list of speakers is an interesting list of authors, who's books are available from your local library and/or thru the inter-library loan also thru your local library. When my local library hasn't had a book available, I have always been able to request it thru the inter-library program. For free. Except for my overdue fines (gg).

The 'I Can Do It' Conference is touring the U.S.A so if it's something you really want to go to, it might be available closer to your home soon. Visit the website for a complete schedule.

For giggles: Draft Vader

Simply Recipes' "Coffee Ice Cream"

"Those who do not move do not notice their chains."
--Rosa Luxemburg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.