Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Hard Aground

I love camping! And since the weather is unbearable at the lake this time of year, the sailing club does the monthly event hard aground.

Home Sweet Home For A Night


The Spring Mountains


The Motley Crew


One Of Us Needs A Haircut


Night Vision


Patriotic Warmth


Drop Something?


That Little Dog Hates Me


Don't Think I'll Lose Any Sleep Over It


That was my weekend!! I spent some time knitting up my Moebius too. The weather was grand and the food was grand and the company was grand. It was a little windy and most everyone left before 9AM Sunday morning for the 105* temps of Vegas. I don't understand that but to each his own. Luna and I stayed and enjoy a few of the others, drank coffee and knitted some more.

Then down the hill home where it was roasting. I think I need to go camping more often. It was very cool and a great break.

1 Comments:

Blogger RVVagabond said...

Coats!!! People are wearing COATS!!!!AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

I have the air conditioning on at 6AM to remove the extreme muggy nastiness of Ohio summer.

Bah, coats!

(Looks like you had a terrific weekend with a great bunch of people. And telescopes! )

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.