Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm on Ravelry!

Hehhehhe. I just got my invite. What a fun place THAT is! I only had time to fill out some 'about me' stuff and loaded up some info concerning my Rowan "Sage" pattern.

One of the features of Ravelry is it will gather and report the membership's current works-in-progress, top ten patterns+more, how many people are doing a particular pattern and/or working with a particular yarn. Of course, as a 'good' member, you have to input your info. If nobody gave up the info, the fabulous stats wouldn't be there!

I can't imagine the time it would take to fill everything out...a 'charting' of your knitting life as it were. I think I'd rather knit than list my stash if I had free time.

But it's a fun place to peruse. But right now, too much work to do and not enough time to cruise Ravelry. Or knit.

I'm 'soulknitting' on Ravelry if you're looking for me there.

Don't forget...it's 'Talk Like A Pirate' Day. Better batten down me hatches, Matey. A storm is brewing in the cloudlines.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.