Friday, October 22, 2004

Holiday Knitting

Lots of birthday and holiday knitting going on here. Just got done with a birthday present which I'll photo later for you. Can't until after her birthday 'cause she reads the site. Hehehhhehhee

I'm on my third skein on my All Things Green shawl. Wowowooweee. It's very heavy and very green. I'm thinking all the planned fringing is going to make me slightly crazy. It will be A LOT!! We'll see how I fare when I get there.

Blogger got back to me on the 'extended posts' issue. It was a form note. So, I still don't know what I'm doing incorrectly to not get the 'read me' part to split correctly. Oh well, I'll figure it out next week.

Off to pick Yerba Mansa for the weekend. See you next week. Happy knitting!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.