Sunday, June 05, 2005

Rainbow & Clouds

Rainbow & Rain Storm at the Ranch Posted by Hello


Lost

Stand still. The trees ahead and bushes beside you
Are not lost. Wherever you are is called Here,
And you must treat it as a powerful stranger,
Must ask permission to know it and be known.
The forest breathes. Listen. It answers,
I have made this place around you,
If you leave it you may come back again, saying Here.
No two trees are the same to Raven.
No two branches are the same to Wren.
If what a tree or a bush does is lost on you,
You are surely lost. Stand still. The forest knows
Where you are. You must let it find you.

~ David Wagoner ~ (Riverbed)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

What a true and truely lovely blog you have. I think it must reflect the person you are as well. I came here after reading your post on Crazy Aunt Purl's about her gloomy June. I've been thru what she's going thru too (see the first comment). I like your choice of poetry too. btw: HOW did you get the music to play? I'm still learning how to do this blog thing, and how to open up. So far, all I'm sharing is my garden....lol

Nancy France

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.