Wednesday, May 18, 2005

At Fourth Drop

I'm really starting to make headway on Clapotis. This picture doesn't do the color of this Berroco 'Softwist' #9455 justice at all. This is truly a RUBY red with a slight sheen. 41% Wool/59% Rayon which will be just great for use in all the air conditioned places in Las Vegas this summer. I'm so excited to see this piece really starting to work.

At Fourth Drop


Here's the right edge, showing four drops (the first is kinda curled under).

Very Nice Posted by Hello


The Broken Foot continues to improve. We've had 2 beautiful days in Las Vegas meaning under 90* and I'm sure wishing I was able to be outside more. Really glad the break wasn't my ankle though. I can't imagine not being able to put any weight at all down. Hopefully, the Broken Foot is healing well. I am trying to really stay off of it as much as I can lately.

And, 'ya all know to click on the 'comments' word just following if you want to leave a comment, right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so happy to see the Clapotis progressing right along! As soon as you finish yours I'll have someone to pester with questions! GRIN....

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.