Thursday, September 08, 2005

Don't forget me..



Photo from National Geographic Pets






3 Photos from MSNBC's "Animals Tracks"

The best things in life are nearest. Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you.

--Robert Louis Stevenson

NOTE: I'm having problems with the link column to the right of this page showing up correctly. Is it showing on your screen when it loads or is it at the bottom at the end of all the posts?

If I change my text size, in View of IE, to 'smaller' from 'medium' it will load correctly right under the title. But if I have 'text size' to medium, it starts loading at the bottom. Don't know what happened in my template, but if you have any suggestions, please leave me a comment.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ceridwen said...

Thank you for reminding people that not all of those suffering in the hurricane's aftermath are human. I urge everyone who can to help out the Humane Society with their rescue efforts. Life would be so much more bleak without our furry, four-legged, or feathered friends.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am struggling so much with how our little companions are suffering in the south. I have to admit that I find myself frequently crying when I let myself think about it. If nothing else, it has really made me think about what I would do with my animals here if we were faced with a disaster of this magnitude.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh my gosh...poor little things! I feel so bad for the people that had to leave their pets and my heart breaks for all those left behind.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those poor animals - breaks my heart..thanks for bringing them back to the forefront.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.