Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The TAOS Wool Festival With Better Gas Mileage

On Coast to Coast last night, Mark McCandlish spoke about how Acetone In Fuel Can Gas Increase Mileage. Anywhere between 10% and 50%.

I'm going to try this as I drive tommorrow to the Taos Wool Festival for the weekend. Should be interesting to see if it works. I'll tell you about both when I get back home or if I get internet connect while I'm there.

I'm also very excited about the idea of actually having a NEW cell phone and cell phone plan that allows me to use it somewhere other than my 'home' area WITHOUT roaming. I just picked up a FREE Motorola E815 Cell Phone from Amazon ($200 worth of FREE) by FINALLY switching to Verizon so that I can talk to my Best Friend Charlotte ANYTIME for FREE.

My ATT cell bill was never over $40.00 except while traveling and would have to go into ATT roaming for 2 minutes to call back home and say I made it to where ever I was going. BYE ATT!! Talk FREE to other Verizon friends and family. ANYTIME from ANYWHERE!! On a FREE phone!! Bottom line here is my cell phone bill stays the same every month with FREE anytime calls to BF Char and my other one friend. And I finally have a cell phone with a camera too!!!! If you're looking for a new cell phone, this is the deal!! It only lasts until Oct 10, 2005 thru Amazon. I had my phone in less than 24 hours and kept my old cell number too!! Now I just have to learn how to use all the whiz-bang features. WOOT!

Here is your Wednesday funny. I just so love Stuff On My Cat. Kind of like having a free cat in the house without the litter box. I would soooo be doing this to Dusty Cat if she were still alive. Hehehhehhhe.



The most powerful thing you can do to change the world,
is to change your own beliefs about the nature of life, people, reality,
to something more positive... and begin to act accordingly.

--Shakti Gawain, 'Creative Visualisation'

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Lady Spit Fire would never sit still long enough to have "stuff" put on her... and she holds grudges.

A little cooler here in Houston today!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

PS:

I've got you "tagged" on my blog.

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl! Coast to Coast! Yup! I heard the same program about the acetone - do tell how it works out for you!! So glad I'll be able to find out from someone that actually tries it.

The picture of the post-it notes on your kitty are just HILARIOUS!!!!!!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.