Sunday, September 18, 2005

Flower Basket Shawl, Repeat #14....

I guess I'm a slow knitter. Here's my darling Luna Perfect Puppy Dog with the FBS. I'm currently on Repeat #14. Brown Sheep's 'Cotton Fine' is the yarn.



Below is a picture of same from JUNE 29 people!!!!! (Please notice how Luna was even then, beautiful). Yes, I know I get busy doing LOTS of other things and I can only knit at night. And only if my brain is not tired. I've really learned I can not knit lace if my brain is too tired. I'll work on my Black Clapotis or a scarf instead. But jes, do you THINK I could be any slower? I was hoping to maybe get one of these done as a holiday present but at this rate, I think no.



Luna doesn't care whether it's done or not. She just likes the fact that we're together in the same place. Knit a row, pet Luna, knit a row, pet Luna. Blessed are we.

And lest you have forgotten -- today is the official Talk Like A Pirate Day. YAAARRRRR!!

The nature of my mind is the empty sky. -- Zen saying

5 Comments:

Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

ohh what a cutie... and hmm.. i was always fond of the name "Luna" (i actually had that on a list of possible names for my future kids) hehe 8)

1:00 PM  
Blogger Julia (MindofWinter) said...

Kim, Your FBS is stunning. I'm so glad that you commented - I got to discover your blog. Great pics. xox

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a slow knitter too girl - no shame in that! Your FBS is looking lovely and even more so on top of gorgeous Luna ;-)

5:03 PM  
Blogger Patricia said...

I like all those side thingies. Did you have them there before or are they a recent addition? Cute dog, too.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww Luna is loving her new "coat" though! GRIN... looking great Kim!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.