Tuesday, November 01, 2005

WOOT!!

My Favorite Hat!!


If I could wear my Witch Hat more than once a year, I would. It kinda falls into the category of 'wearing the color purple,' as in 'we should all do what we want more often!' I had some fun and special times with a few friends last night enjoying the 'turn of the wheel' as we now move into the cooling Autumn space and energy. What a beautiful night filled with laughter, fun and children!

Today, as I celebrate another year in my own personal turn, I'll visit my Mom out in the desert. It's a glorious day of sun to take some flowers to the special spot where I scattered her ashes, have a nice little 'chat' with her, and let Luna run and play. As today is 'All Saints Day' and also Diwali, it's nice to honor our ancient ones, be in the light and bring in a New Year in more ways than one!!

I am blessed with health, friends, a beautiful dog and much more!! Blessings to you. On my birthday today, I consider it a gift to me to share my life with you!!

Simply Recipe's 'Cream of Wild Mushroom Soup Recipe'

At any moment
I could start being a
better person --

but which moment
should I choose?

--Ashleigh Brilliant, Potshots No. 1521

4 Comments:

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Amazing hat...OMG I love it. I agree, I think that it's a shame you only wear it on Halloween.

Happy Birthday!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I LIKE that hat!!

Happy turn of the wheel to you and Happy Diwali, May Lakshima bless all of us with prosperity and happiness.

:0)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Brighest blessings and love, dear Kim on your special day.

1:25 PM  
Blogger RVVagabond said...

Kim, Happy Belated Birthday! The hat is YOU! Birthday hugs, Linda

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.